Saturday, November 6, 2010

22nd Dec'09 - 06th Nov'10

Yeah, it's over now between me and My Sayang..
I give toooooo much comitment on my job till I don't have time for him..
And one of his old fren, took his heart from me.

I'm sorry sayang..
This is all my fault..
Too much focus on my job, till can't spend time with you..
And now, another girl take my place in ur heart even that girl is in Sabah, and i'm in KL, which u can always see me even I always busy with my work..
I work so hard for my kids, my family, myself and urself also..
But this is what I get?
I don't blame u Sayang, it's all my fault.

U know that I love u sooo much..
I never forget u even I busy with my work, spend most of my time in my office..
I thought u understand my job, which u always understand me every now and then..
But y this time, u don't understand me?
As marketing staff, and assistant to my manager, I have so many workloads on my shoulder..
My working hours is not fixed like urs sayang..
But still every week I spend at least 1 night at your house, and u spend 1 night at our house during ur day off..

I asked u to decide either u want to keep both of us or u want to leave me for her..
Whatever ur decision, i will accept and respect..
U know my style, as long we didn't settle down as hubby and wife, i'll let u have another girl..
And when this thing happen, if u want both of us, I will ok even it's hurt me..
And now u took the 2nd choice..
Even it's hurt me more, I have to accept.
But u know that I will always wait for u, coz u the only guy that can accept me with my kids..

I LET U GO NOW SAYANG, IF U ARE BORN FOR ME, U WILL COME BACK TO ME. IF U NEVER COME BACK TO ME, THAN I SHOULD CARRY ON MY LIFE..

I will always pray that u'll come back to me..
Now I have to make myself busiest with my work to reduce this hurt feeling in my heart..
Will work hard 100x more than now to make me happy back..

Wish u all the best My Sayang..
U know that I will always with u even no more place for me in ur heart..

I love u soooo much sayang, as much as I love both of my kids :)

No comments: